Insurance Account Manager (Commercial Lines-experience required)
SIA Group is growing and we are looking for today’s talent to be a part of tomorrow’s prosperity. Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manger to join our charismatic team! SIA Group is a full service, independent insurance agency with offices located throughout North Carolina. We offer insurance and risk management products for personal and commercial lines, group health benefits, consulting services, and more.
Employees are the heart of our agency. Investing in our employees is part of our core values: to make a difference in their lives, improve the lives of others, and those we serve. If you want a career where you are valued and rewarded for hard work, then come grow with us!
What’s in it For Your Career?
- A job that becomes a career.
- A career with an agency that has a positive, employee-centered work culture.
- Career development through our custom educational plans, supportive leaders, and mentorship.
- Coaching to continually improve your Account Manager skills and position you for career success!
- Expand your professional network!
- Access to premier resources, tools, and technology.
A Day in the Life of an Account Manager:
- Assisting clientele with a variety of insurance applications.
- Issuing policies/binder, processing policy change requests, and processing payments.
- Assisting clients and prospects with quotes, renewals, and re-writes through a variety of communication means including telephone, email, and in-person.
- Accurately maintaining client records for both current clientele and prospects.
- Prepare Proof of Insurance and issuing Certificates of Insurance.
- Deliver stellar customer service to clients, including resolving service related issues, with respect and integrity on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain rapport with clientele, prospects, and colleagues.
- Provide back-end support to Risk Advisors.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits with a comprehensive Wellness Program
- Educational Opportunities
- Work/Life Balance including Parental Involvement Leave
- Savings Account/Christmas Club
- Stellar perks/fringe benefits package!
- North Carolina Property and Casualty License.
- Must have prior experience working within the Insurance Industry as an Account Manager or related position.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Exceptional knowledge of business acumen.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with clientele.
- High level of integrity and driven to bring value to others.
- Effective time management skills, willingness to learn, and be coachable.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office.
- Knowledge of Applied and/or EPIC systems.
- College degree in risk management, business administration, or related field.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Keywords: Insurance, account manager, customer service, CSR, risk management, Jacksonville, Wilmington, New Bern
Go to all jobs